Wednesday 27 April 2011

Experimenting with Sai.... Zelda Redesigns!

Hey hey!

Recently I was gifted with Sai, the mysterious Japanese painting program (thanks Roxanne), and oh my... J'ADORE.

It's infinitely better than Photoshop (in my opinion), and that's coming from someone who's been using it for the better part of 4 years. The lines and colour are much more organic than PS, though not to the point of Corel Painter. I've always been confused by Painter... and anyone who knows me knows confusion leads me to rage.

Anywho, I decided to paint my Link and Zelda redesigns from a while back. So... the demon of laziness did not prevail this time!


I plan on making a Ganondorf sooner or later, but I think I'm gonna take a much-needed break from drawing for the next week.

After all, what is the Triforce without the Triforce of Power?!

- Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment