Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Tales from the Filthkeeper: Ghetto Sketchbook Adventures

Hey hey.


WHOA! As I typed this I realized it just became my birthday!


Just like every year.

Anywho, I just wanted to post up the drawings I made from my ghetto sketchbook. I made it outta normal Xerox paper after my normal book ran out, and the store was closed (FRIGGEN' WEIRD HOURS FFFFFUUU-).

Also, I used the mysterious Brian Lemay pencil, which was really awesome, until it ran out.

Really should'a wrote the name of it out (or even read the label) before I wore it to a fine, unreadable stub.




Later that week I tried playing around with anatomy during life drawing, and ended up with these unholy monstrosities.




Alright, I'm gonna go head off to dream town now, my eyes are crusted over like a honey cruller.

Peace!

- Dave

(note: bithday pic is from the cesspool of internet scum known as 4chan.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment